
I grew up reading lots of Dr. Suess books. My mom even kept a lot of them and for some reason inside the cover of every single one it says "Corine Fanning age 5," so for some reason I felt the need to write my fanciest signature and age in all of them. We read those books a lot before naptime. But at Costco they had a jumbo "chew proof" Dr. Suess book - I couldn't pass that up. The funniest thing is that Ellie does really well at holding it by herself. She just stares at the colors and every so often I have to go over and turn the page so she doesn't get too bored of looking at the same page :)

There are those certain toys that are a must when going out because they are always a great distraction and the Dr. Suess book has become one of the must needs when packing the diaper bag to go. This is Ellie and her Great Grandma Fanning reading together.... very very sweet :)

No comments:
Post a Comment