
Elliana needed her six month photos taken, and I just can't bring myself to go to pay for a professional photographer when I know in 3 months she's going to look so different. So I did my usual using a white bedsheet as a backdrop with my little digital camera, and I think they turned out alright. It was hard to get Ellie to sit still and my shutter isn't very fast so I took almost 60 pictures, but I came out with a few really good ones I think :)


I love how she's showing her teeth in these next two:


David was in the garage which is right under her room where we were taking pictures. He made a bunch of banging noise and it startled Ellie - here's the look that was on her face:
6 comments:
She is so cute, looks like you guys are having fun.
You did great! I love the expressions and her hair poking up! adorable! Where did you get those head bands too? I love them! If I ever have another girl I will have to find some!
I second the request for the scoop on the headbands!
That's an awesome idea to use a white sheet as the backdrop. I think the pictures turned out great. Ellie is so adorable!!!
You can take pix of my kids anytime!!!
So absolutely adorable!
Me and BJ both think she is a perfect mix of the both of you.
She is soooo adorable!!! Isn't it fun being a mommy??? How can you have a bad day when you see her face each morning??? Come by and visit!!
Post a Comment