A few weeks a go we finally brought down the bouncer/jumper thingy - I don't know what it's called. It's one of the many items that we are thankful for because it was given to us for free and it was hardly used. Though I still try and put Ellie on the floor on her belly for tummy time to make some advancement towards crawling, but she usually doesn't last very long before she fusses and flops over to her back. She'd rather sit up and play with her toys. But when she's bored with both of those, we use the jumper. I have it set up next to the kitchen so she can see me cooking and doing dishes (which I have to spend a lot more time doing since our dishwasher broke).
The first video clip is her getting the hang of what to do. Her little legs and feet are just so excited it's more like she's doing an Irish jig.
The next video she's really got the hang of it, and she's more like the energizer bunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hubby heard the Jumperoo's telltale tune on my computer as I watched your video, and knew instantly what the video was ;-) This is how I get my showers, and my cooking done! Siena reminds me of a ballerina the way her feet start off together, separate when she jumps, then land together again.
Post a Comment