She puckers her lips a lot:
She already likes TV. And it's funny what a difference it is in her interest when the evening news is on or a colorful cartoon. We try not to use the TV for entertainment too much but when she's down playing on the floor in front of the TV, she has to stretch her neck to look up since our TV is so high up on the wall. I always think she's looks funny.
Yes she still has her mohawk! There have been a few times that I was determined to cut it, but I just can't bring myself to do it. But it keeps getting longer and longer. Sadly, sometimes it looks like a comb-over when it lies down flat. Slowly she is starting to fill in with hair elsewhere on her head, but it's really light.
I love her little furrowed brow:

No comments:
Post a Comment