Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Growing Too Fast!!

I was looking through old pictures and off loading my camera card to make room and realized theres a bunch of cute photos that I never posted... here's just a few. It's amazing and fun, and just a little bit sad to see how fast Ellie is growing :( But she keeps getting funner and funner. Each new discovery is fun to watch; lately it's been her voice. During the superbowl, she squealed and yelled at the TV for over an hour - it was pretty entertaining. We couldn't figure out which team she was rooting for though.
This first video clip is a cute one (I can't remember if I already posted it - sorry if it's a repeat), it's less than an hour after she was born. I forget how tiny she was.

Playing peek-a-boo in the sheets at around 3 months old.






All dressed in purple for a picture for Grandma Fanning at around 4 1/2 months old.


"Hey mom... I'm getting pretty hungry!"
This next video clip I took a month or two ago. She was making all kinds of noise but never opening her mouth - it reminded me of a ventriloquist act or that perhaps she swallowed a little person that's trying to get out!

A sweet girl in my Primary class made this hat for Ellie a few weeks ago, I think she liked it!!

Elliana 6 month nude photo shoot (the only one she'll have in her lifetime) - this is her angelic pose.

"Mom, are we done yet?!?!"


"Just me and mom hanging out." I took this one last night. I love Ellie's hair in this one.

3 comments:

Just what is a Clair? said...

You are two gorgeous girls!:) Miss you!

Our growing family said...

You look so wonderful!! love that last one of you both!

Stephanie said...

You won't know who she's cheering for for a long time! We took Katie to a Sonics game when she was 1-1/2 and she just clapped and yelled the whole time- for both teams of course. It is so fun to watch them grow though. And, great to look through flashbacks of photos. She is precious.