Monday, August 9, 2010

Girlfriends

We are very lucky to have a great family live across the street from us and they have a daughter Elli's age. This is Adrianna and whenever Elli sees her outside she runs towards her yelling, "Adri Adri - anna" and then they embrace just like in the movies... it's very cute. So this summer, we've had a lot of playdates.
Elli and I went shopping today at Target and she found these froggie galoshes and wanted to wear them right away. I couldn't resist so she wore them around the store with the string still attached between the two. I even had to hoist her up so the cashier could scan the tag. When we got home, she ran into the house yelling, "Daddy Daddy, new boots! new boots!" I just hope she doesn't want to wear them to church.

Here's a cute video of Elliana and Adrianna playing in her bedroom.

No comments: