Saturday, March 13, 2010

CRAZY Hair Day

So Elli had pigtails... yes pigtails... her hair is finally getting long enough that with the slightest bit of product and a huge amount of patience from Elli (thus requiring some cartoon playing on the TV), I can put her hair up in cute ponytails. So anyhow, the next morning this is what her hair looked like:It's funny how I managed to take over a dozen pictures of her just eating waffles.
She's so stinkin' cute!
So we just let her wander around will her crazy hair all day. Here's us at the park. She loves loves loves the swings. Even if you just say "swing", her face lights up and she starts giggling.
You can kind of see the remnants of a scruff she got on her nose. At another playground, she biffed it and landed right on the bridge of her nose. I'm sure this is just the beginning of it...

There's a new playground in the neighborhood that is just perfect for her and it's never been too crowded.


4 comments:

The Blackners said...

haha- I loved it corine - but i'm going to have to call the hair CPS on you.

Jackie said...

Corine!! Your family is so stinkin' cute!! I love the family photo and I am so glad that your husband is back home now! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!!

Just what is a Clair? said...

I TOTALLY need to read that book. It is on my bookshelf as we speak.:) love you!

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

sorry i don't have your eamil, so i have to post on here. :) so wait, you live in puyallup and go to the same ward? if so that is really funny cause that is the ward i grew up in after we moved away from federal way and jared and his family actually live in the house my parents and fam used to live in too! how funny. granted, when i go back to visit there are only a handful of people who are still in that ward that i know. so where do you live?