Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas catch up!

Hi ya'll - Okay, well this is my Christmas catch up because I've been lazy about updating this blog and yet as more time passes, the more stuff I knew I needed to post and catch up on. But today, I suppose I was in a production mood... so here it goes...

Christmas was fun, here are the photos :)
Elli all excited to open presents or rather carry them around like her purses.
Elli recieving kisses from Whylie (Grandma and Grandpa Roberts' dog)
Uncle Mike dressed up like Santa :)
I couldn't rationalize spending $15 on a Christmas dress that I knew she'd wear for one month, so I went to the clearance fabric section at JoAnns and made Elli and her cousin Maddie these matching Christmas pillowcase dresses. I think total cost for both dresses was $6 of material including the ribbon :)

I was asking Elli where her nose was, where her eyes were, and then I asked where her belly button was...

She got such a reaction lifting up her dress looking for her belly button that she continued to hold up her dress walking around for everyone. Here's Eric trying to explain to her that she needs to be a modest young lady.

Preston excited beyond measure.

Elli's favorite present - a new baby doll.

Christmas morning at my parents' place. Here she is chillin' in her new grocery cart.

Here was Elli big present from Santa, isn't it cute!


Here's Elli and I all cute and ready for church:

Kisses!

This is Elli saying "cheese!"
She does this a lot, I think it's so funny!


Does she look like me?
SOOO SWEET!!!!
Here's Elli and me rockin out! I was trying to get her to play the drums, but she kept holding the "drumsticks" like they were silverware :)

1 comment:

The Blackners said...

sorry corine, i just don't know if elle is meant to be a drummer! You guys look really cute dressed up for church though!