I got Ellie all dolled up for no reason except I like to pretend that she's my dress up doll most of the time. She looked so cute and her mohawk was standing a good 3 inches so I decided to take some pictures. I smelled something bad half way through so I figured either she farted (80% of the time that's the case) or she did a number 2 in her diaper. When the short photo shoot was over, I picked her up and noticed she left a present in my brand new rocking chair that my dad made for me!
The scene of the crime:

Here's what Ellie had to say for herself:
Notice her innocent look here, "Nothing's happening mama!"

I was really worried that I might have olive green stains on my lovely chair. I didn't have any carpet stain removing cleaner so while out at Target, I was looking all over for carpet cleaning solutions. Guess where I eventually found them... in the pet section. Luckily it all came out and all I got to say is thank goodness for Fabreeze!
2 comments:
I will answer you question and say I think baby poo is worse because it ruins so many outfits. Most days Aubrey poos out of her clothes right after I've "dolled her up" for the day. Glad the chair was saved!
she's getting so big! i love the "what the prob?" face. :)
Post a Comment