Tuesday, October 7, 2008

She really is the cutest baby ever!

A little while ago I went to our birthing class reunion. It was fun to see everyone's babies and hear each other's birthing stories. Ellie was the second oldest there. Ofcoarse I couldn't help but look around and decide that Ellie really was the cutest baby out of them all. Sure sure, perhaps the other mothers think that about their own baby and you may say that I'm biased, but come on.... judge for yourself, she really is the cutest baby ever!!! (She the second baby from the left, wearing white)


I love this photo! It looks like she just socked the baby next to her and she's thinking "What her problem?"


4 comments:

Shauna said...

LOL, you've definitely got the cutest baby on the block!

Stephanie said...

How fun that you had a birthing class reunion! I've never even heard of that. She's getting big!

Just what is a Clair? said...

I think it is our JOB to be a bit biased.:)

Anonymous said...

Haha Elli is a tough baby! I could totally see her beating up all the other babies, just kidding! These are cute pictures